I am new ODK user want to connect ODK form from local android phone but its not working please help?

What is the problem? Please be detailed.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Your question is not clear.
Do you want to put ODK form on Your Smartphone? Or you want to install ODK on your phone?

If you want to install ODK on your android phone then you need to download from play store. Here is link for ODK Collect.

Narendra

i want to load XML form in ODK collect from my smartphone which is copied to my ODK folder as advised in the support. i want to load this form from my phone so i collect data offline.

i don't find any issue when i run this from from aggregate server. its working fine.
hope i make my mind clear.

Hi @ZeeH

Do you copy your form manually? If so you need to paste your form to odk/forms/ directory on your device. If your form contains any media files like images etc. you need to create a media folder in odk/forms/ named yourFormName-media.

Btw it's not clear what you mean by it doesn't work so please clarify if I'm wrong.

Regards,
Grzegorz

Yes i manually copied forms to odk/forms/directory on my local phone device. attached is the screen shot of the directory .
i also reference in ODK general setting, Server URL as /odk/forms/forms name/ and as i click on get blank from ODK collect getting an error and form is not loading from my device; i don't know why?
Seems i have given wrong reference to Sever URL in General settings. or what?

android screen shot.docx (442.0 KB)

ODK collect getting an error and form is not loading from my device

what error? Could you attach a screenshoot or even your form too?

Thanks i identified the issue and fixed.

so nice of your guys for your prompt reply regarding the subject.

Awesome.
Keep this script.

While installing ODK in my android device, my device is not creating the ODK folder in "my files" How can I fix that please? thanks.