I want to have alert("I am good") while using if condition of Excel form I mentioned. Please let me know how I can get this.?

I want to have alert("I am good") while using if condition of Excel form I mentioned. Please let me know how I can get this in ODKcollect while filling the form ??

hi @Bharat_Sharma
welcome to the forum! Please introduce yourself here!

Could you provide a sample case? I'm not sure if I understand.

I am using note with label Total Score: ${final_result}

In final result calculation is happening with if else statement like if {score}=1, 'I like he coffee', 'I don't like coffee'. The value has been defined in choices already.
I want output in the form of alert message like we get when use javascript alert message.

Hi @Bharat_Sharma,

You cannot do that in odk as the tool does not support custom alert dialog. Since you already using a note, that is the way you can show it.

Also just to advice, rather than using the same text in title and question, please use the support template as guided for better support.

rather than using the same text in title and question, please use the support template as guided for better support.

Can you please share example for this...

This is a not responce to your question, it is advice on how to fill the support template. Because it is like you have pasted the title and the description.

1 Like