Images not uploading to ODK form

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am using Excel to build my form. I have included images in my cascading select choices. The main category's images are loading correctly on ODK Collect, but the cascading options images are not loading.
-The images are jpg and png.
-form name "availability" and media folder name "availability-media"

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I am using Google Sheets as my server, using an android, v1.27.3 ODK.

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
-I tried to load via "get blank form" and got a message saying that the images loaded successfully - yet when I go to choices there are no images
-I tried pasting directly on to phone via ODK>forms>pasting files in - didn't work
-I tried changing .jpg to .jpeg - didn't work
-I tried different smartphones - didn't work

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
-I can send an example version of my form and media

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I need to sort this issue out urgently as it is a live form update for my business - many thanks! :slight_smile:

I also am getting the following error: Read error: ssl=0x7b342172c8:1/o error during system call, Software caused connection abort

Can you please post/send the form and media files? This will be helpful when troubleshooting.

I guess you use choice_filter (that why you have veg-cat column) am I right? If so media files don't work in that case and it's a known limitation: https://github.com/getodk/javarosa/issues/575