update the permissions in Aggregate to allow submissions from
unidentified sources and anonymous retrieval of images, I get the
following error:

Incomplete security update: Invalid request

Any ideas? Thanks!

BRYAN

I don't have a suggestion but I did want to let you know that beta 3
will be coming out soon (hopefully less than 1 week) that has the
permission improvements as some errors were found.

Hopefully someone else has a suggestion to help you if you don't want
to try to generate the war and such on your own as it's a bit
complicated. If you want to create you own ware you can check out the
latest source from the "uiexperiment" branch in the aggregate
repository.

Cheers,
Waylon

··· On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 7:54 AM, Bryan McBride wrote: > Hello, > > I've installed ODK Aggregate v1.0 beta rev. 2 with the windows > installer and am trying to configure it to work with my PostgreSQL > database. Everything seems to be working fine, except when I try to > update the permissions in Aggregate to allow submissions from > unidentified sources and anonymous retrieval of images, I get the > following error: > > Incomplete security update: Invalid request > > Any ideas? Thanks! > > BRYAN > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

Thanks Waylon! I figured out that it was specific to Tomcat 7...
Everything works as expected with Tomcat 6- and Jetty as well. I'm
looking forward to beta 3 and have been working on configuring ODK to
work with PostGIS and GeoServer for mobile GIS data collection. I'm
putting together a blog post and example showing my findings, which I
will share with the group.

Thanks again!

BRYAN

··· On Jul 12, 3:48 pm, "W. Brunette" wrote: > I don't have a suggestion but I did want to let you know that beta 3 > will be coming out soon (hopefully less than 1 week) that has the > permission improvements as some errors were found. > > Hopefully someone else has a suggestion to help you if you don't want > to try to generate the war and such on your own as it's a bit > complicated. If you want to create you own ware you can check out the > latest source from the "uiexperiment" branch in the aggregate > repository. > > Cheers, > Waylon > > > > > > > > On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 7:54 AM, Bryan McBride wrote: > > Hello, > > > I've installed ODK Aggregate v1.0 beta rev. 2 with the windows > > installer and am trying to configure it to work with my PostgreSQL > > database. Everything seems to be working fine, except when I try to > > update the permissions in Aggregate to allow submissions from > > unidentified sources and anonymous retrieval of images, I get the > > following error: > > > Incomplete security update: Invalid request > > > Any ideas? Thanks! > > > BRYAN > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en