Indexed-repeat used in a repeat nested in a repeat returns wrong value

And what version is it? Aggregate v1.7.3 is the latest that supports AppEngine. I know there were some issues with relative references with some older versions of Aggregate so that is why I'm asking.

Ooooh... I've been trying to look on the appspot, can't find the info. Where can we find the version? Have asked other team members if they know... Sorry, haven't set up the server so a bit confused!

This documentation section describes how to find your Aggregate version. The page describes why and how to upgrade Aggregate.

Hi, thanks again for your answer. Just to be sure, if there is an update available for Aggregate, that might solve the error with the ../../catch_repeat_ID calculation field?

Unfortunately I now need to wait for colleagues to check all this as I don't have necessary access. Hoping I can get that moving pretty soon! Thanks anyway.

The Javarosa failed to construct a FormDef error you're getting strongly suggests that there's an issue with the version of Aggregate you're running.

I am confident that my simplified form works on Aggregate 2+: indexed-repeat-nested.xlsx (4.9 KB) . There should be no difference between 2+ and 1.7.3 in terms of form evaluation because they have the same version of JavaRosa. What you could do to be certain is to try your form on the Aggregate sandbox. The form definition will be public while it's on there but you can delete it once you've verified it uploads.

Even if you're able to update and that fixes everything, it would be helpful to know what version of Aggregate you were using so that we can document the bug you're running into.

Thanks a lot again - you're right, we're on 1.4.15!

Will ask the team to update it. Thanks again, sorry for the late answer,

And best wishes for end of the year celebrations!

1 Like

Hopefully you were able to get things working with ../../catch_repeat_ID instead of a call on indexed-repeat. For others interested in this conversation, I did indeed confirm that there was an issue with indexed-repeat in nested repeats and it should now be fixed in Collect v1.26.3 which was just released.