India users šŸ‡®šŸ‡³

Namaste,

I am Ramprasad. Iā€™m Ramprasad, I work at BAIF Development Research Foundation (http://www.baif.org.in/) a non-profit based in Pune, India.

We, in our non-profit work on livestock breeding, tree-based farming, natural resources management, technology-led initiatives, etc. I have been using ODK since August 2016 and I am really thankful to the community for developing an open-source mobile based offline data collection platform.

I am currently working on ICT led initiatives in the rural development space in India. I hope to be an active part of this community and increase its awareness in India.

I am a person with diverse interests such as arts, technology, ecology, development and co-learning. I like to undertake a lot of field visits, cycling and hiking trips, etc. More about me here: https://in.linkedin.com/in/ramprasad07.

You can contact me at ramprasad07@gmail.com.

Dhanyavad,
Ramprasad

3 Likes

Hello all,

I am Gokul Sai Chandan . I am from Hyderabad . I work in Jodhpur . I have started working on ODK for a project related to Health. Looking forward for good interaction.

Thanks and Regards,
SGSC

3 Likes

Hi @SGSC, your welcome. We are always here.

A post was split to a new topic: Hiring to design ODK forms in Palam Vihar, Gurgaon

8 posts were split to a new topic: What format does Collect save data as

2 posts were split to a new topic: How does ODK geolocation work?

7 posts were split to a new topic: How can a survey be configured in a local language?

Hi @Amit_Kohli, @Shiri1248 and @abhijitekbote ,

Welcome you all at ODK India User.

Best,
@iamnarendrasingh

1 Like

Shukria bhai! I'm actually a Mexican in London. But there's desi blood flowing in my veins! :slight_smile:

1 Like

8 posts were split to a new topic: Help with R

Is there anyone who is using python with ODK?

Hi Narendra,

My email id is ak208870@gmail.com.

Can you connect me whenever you are free to talk today. I have a call between 3 to 4:30pm today. I am not able this time.

Thanks & regard,

Anil

Hi Ramprasad,

I am Anil Rawat. I working in with Research organisation.

I just start working in ODK software. I would like to request to please connect with me thru hangout can in my email id is ak208870@gmail.com.

Please tell me more about the ODK software. How to prepare program and logical check in ODK.

Looking for forward for your support and guidance in ODK.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

Hey all, How are you?
Let;s make a meetup this weekend online?

Best,
@iamnarendrasingh

Hi All,

Yeah Sure, Please do let me know what time we are connect online.

This session is very useful for me. I am new in ODK and I have lot of queries regarding this software.

I really happy to join this call with our expert buddies who will assist and guide me about ODK.

Thanks a ton in advance to all of you for support and guidance.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

Thank @AnilRawat, for your prompt response. I am sharing one group link on whatsapp where we can be more accessible then any other platform , which is here.

Please join this group for more information.

Let's make a meetup of ODK on 30 March 2020 at 06:00 PM IST. Is this ok?

Best,
@iamnarendrasingh

Hi Narendra,

Is it possible in the morning/afternoon time if possible at your end.

Otherwise I am go with your timeline.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

Hi Narendra,

Is it possible in this week end to all ODK Forum members in the morning/afternoon time.

Please suggest.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

In a very short period this can not be possible, however we can try at least we should have latest 7-10 members.

Best,
@iamnarendrasingh

Hi Narendra,

Thanks for your response.

I agree your concern. Let connect as per your timeline.

Hope it is hangout call.

Thanks & regards,

Anil