Is there a way to access a my local database from the form in ODK

**1. What is the problem? I have a form where I have to inject a values for the particular field to show options from my local database.

**2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers. I am using a ODK collect application

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Hi @Hariharan_S

Not out of the box but if you are a developer it should be doable. However, your question is too generic to say anything more.

I too have a similar Use case,as I am searching to build a form which pulls data from my database via Rest APIs. Please guide me on this. I am using Central

It's not something you can do downloading the original app and changing some settings. To support cases like that you would need to hire a developer to have your own customized version of ODK Collect with functionality like that.

I got your point, I am a developer trying my hands in this. Just need a initial document/resource where i can refer to and start building it in my own way. I m able to create forms which pulls data from CSV but that can work only on small data size.

here is no such a document since it's not something we support by default. As I said if you want to work with an external database it would be a pretty big change so you need to hire someone if you are not able to do that on your own.