Issues updating/dowloading forms from ODK Central to ODK collect

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I've been working in a project using ODK Central and a single form that has been working without issues until yesterday when I updated my form in ODK Central with no problem, but when I tried to download the updated version of my form into my ODK collect app in my tablet I keep getting an error message that says "Form update failed".
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Server 1: ODK Central using a private server, Server 2: ODK Central using Digital Ocean, Android V8.1 tablet with ODK Collect V2022.1.1, and an Android V12 phone with ODK V2022.1.2.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have tried with a few different devices, internet connections, I tried with a different ODK Central server, different projects and forms and still I'm am unable to download any form to ODK collect.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I think that I would like to verify if anyone else is having issues downloading forms from ODK Central to the ODK collect app.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Hi @JLC
Welcome to the ODK forum. We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

were you able to solve that problem? If not could you maybe share your forms so that we can take a look?