Kenya users 🇰🇪

Anyone in Nairobi want to have a meet-up?

1 Like

I'm planning to be in Nairobi on the week of Sep 26th. Anyone ODKers to meet up?

2 Likes

Hi Yaw, my name is Jeff from Nairobi Kenya, I have been using ODK both
training and implementation for 5 years now at Tech For Development (
www.t4d.co.ke) and at Indepth Research Services (www.indepthresearch.org).
I will be happy to meet when you visit. I can also bring some of my
colleagues.

3 Likes

Would have been awesome to link up, but I'll be in DC all that week. Next time!

1 Like

Welcome to Nairobi! I am available after the 27th September.

1 Like

Hi Members,
My name is Zak Kinyanjui,from Nairobi ,Kenya. A Digital and Customer Relations Officer intern at Tech for Development-T4D. We are an international tech and capacity building firm that offers tech and capacity building solutions to individuals, institutions and development agencies in Africa and across the world. One of the many training courses we offer is Mobile Data Collection using ODK including other ODK courses.
Ready to meet.

1 Like

Hi Yaw,

This would be a great opportunity to meet you and other community members in Kenya, though I don't stay in Nairobi I kindly as members of the community in Nairobi to propose a date and venue so that we can link up

1 Like

I am in Kenya..Yes, we can meet.

Yaw
Welcome to Kenya. Karibu Sana.

Hi all! @ln and I would love to a meetup this Thursday evening. The agenda is just to sit and talk over a drink or two. Any recommendations for a quiet venue?

Good morning guys, are we still meeting Yaw and maybe discussing one or two issues

@ln and I will be at these locations...

Friday evening for coffee (7 - 9 pm)
Java House on Waiyaki Way opposite Safaricom HQ.
Next to Maxland.

Saturday afternoon for choma (12 - 2 pm)
Maxland on Waiyaki Way, opposite Safaricom HQ.
Next to the Java House.

@paul_macharia Hi there where in Kenya are you based am new to ODK and would like to see the kind of projects you are doing with it.

1 Like

Alex,

I am based in Nairobi. I have been working with ODK since 2012 around m-health solutions. I will hopefully in the near future use ODK in forestry.

Paul

2 Likes

@paul_macharia super we can meet and maybe you can share your experience am sure 6 years you a load of it.

Hi all,

I am Narendra Singh from India, I am working on ODK Collect since Jan 2016. Our project (PMA2020) is collecting data on ODK and we have been done nearby 480000 Interview on ODK.
I will be in Nairobi from Aug 13- 18, 2018 if anyone wants to organize a meet up I am happy to come and can share my experience with all of you.

Bests,
@iamnarendrasingh

4 Likes

Hey, This yea again I am in Nairobi with same month but dates are different .I landed yesterday , and I am staying at Ngong Road in Kenya. If any one wants to meet with me I am happy. I am here till 10 Aug 2019.

Best,
@iamnarendrasingh

2 Likes

It would be great to meet you @iamnarendrasingh. I have dropped you an email, we can plan on a date.

Dan