Loading error gateway time-out

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
I validated the form but could not see the webform. It keeps displaying a 'loading error gateway time-out' error. i really want to know the problem. I really need your help!
What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

I'd love to help, but your post does not contain enough information for me to answer your question. In general, the best way to get help is to fill out the questions in the pre-filled template that you get when you create a support post. So, with that in mind, can you answer these questions?

1. What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
  2. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
  3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
  4. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, please attach.

Thank you so much for your reply.
let me give you more information on my situation

After putting together a form i usually validate it on http://opendatakit.org/xlsform/ and if it is error free i can either download the xform or preview in enketo.

this time around i can download the xform and manually copy it to my (android device>odk folder>forms folder) and it works in the phone but I couldnt preview it in enketo.nor could i load it on ona.io or kobotoolbox

on enketo the 'preview in enketo' option is available but whenever I choose that option I get the error 'loading error, gateway time-out' i cant figure out the problem. I hope this helps clarify things

thanks again.

I can't really comment on what, if anything, is wrong with Ona or Kobo's servers. The Enketo preview does work great for me on my sample form, so maybe it's an issue with your XLS form.

If that's a form you can share publicly, please post it to this topic.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Enketo Loading Error: Gateway time-out