Missing metadata on submitted form

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
During a training session, 6 surveyors filled out the same data on a form and sent the finalized forms to ODK Aggregate. For one of those forms, the start_time, deviceid, and username are all missing on 1 form - but the end_time is there. I don't really understand how some but not all of the metadata would be collected? This was only a problem on 1 form submitted by one surveyor. For a different form submitted by the same surveyor on the same device, there was no issue with the metadata being collected..

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
I am using ODK Collect v1.17.2 on a Samsung Galaxy Tab E and building my form with XLSForm.

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.
A csv file of the exported data is attached.Over_12_Form_results.csv (8.2 KB)

Hi,

Are you using the updated version of Collect? If so, it should not happen, I experienced this issue with older versions of collect.

Thanks

The data collector was using version 1.18.1. It only happened once - all other forms submitted by her on that device have all of the meta data.