Multiple ip address for ODK Aggregate

Hey,

I would like to know if it's possible to have multiple ip address to access ODK Aggregate.

In my case, I want to access ODK Aggregate from outside via dyndns URL and from intside via a local IP address.

I can't link dyndns URL and local IP address because it's no safe for my server.

I tried to add new line in Tomcat 6.0\webapps\ODKAggregate\WEB-INF\lib\ODKAggregate-settings\security.property

security.server.hostname= dyndns URL
   security.server.hostname= Local IP address

This solution don't work.

My tomcat server is accessible via local URL YYY.YYY.YY.YYY:7070.
When I contact ODK Aggregate via YYY.YYY.YY.YYY:7070/ODKAggregate I am redirecting at dyndns:7070/ODKAggregate and I can't access my database.

I hope you can help me,
Have a good day
Benjamin NATIVEL

Hi Benjamin,

I'm pretty sure security.server.hostname only supports a single value
(e.g. the last one you set). You can try leaving the hostname blank
and Aggregate will try to discover an IP address.

Personally, I would configure Aggregate to use the DynDNS address and
map it to your local IP. I don't understand what you mean by "I can't
link dyndns URL and local IP address because it's no safe for my
server". How is that unsafe?

Yaw

ยทยทยท On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 11:38 PM, wrote: > Hey, > > I would like to know if it's possible to have multiple ip address to access ODK Aggregate. > > In my case, I want to access ODK Aggregate from outside via dyndns URL and from intside via a local IP address. > > I can't link dyndns URL and local IP address because it's no safe for my server. > > I tried to add new line in Tomcat 6.0\webapps\ODKAggregate\WEB-INF\lib\ODKAggregate-settings\security.property > > security.server.hostname= dyndns URL > security.server.hostname= Local IP address > This solution don't work. > > My tomcat server is accessible via local URL YYY.YYY.YY.YYY:7070. > When I contact ODK Aggregate via YYY.YYY.YY.YYY:7070/ODKAggregate I am redirecting at dyndns:7070/ODKAggregate and I can't access my database. > > I hope you can help me, > Have a good day > Benjamin NATIVEL > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ODK Developers" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.