Need access to the ODK Central sandbox

:wave: here! I am editing the submission of the R package ruODK by @Florian_May for rOpenSci and need access to the sandbox (if I understand https://github.com/dbca-wa/ruODK#odk-central-instance correctly) as it is probably the easiest way for me to run the tests and give the package a try. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @maelle, thanks for reviewing ruODK!

I just managed to create an account for the ODK Central sandbox using the email from your website (.se), made you admin and added you as manager to my project (id 14, DBCA WA).
@yanokwa hope that's ok?

For the tests, you'll need the env vars as per unit tests. I'll follow up tomorrow with settings.

3 Likes

Thanks! So now I only need ODKC_URL, right?

1 Like

Is this a sandbox project btw? It'd be better than an actual project :slight_smile:

Hi @Florian_May and @yanokwa. Could you please send me an invite to ODK Central sandbox as well?

Thank you!

Welcome @karissawhiting, and thanks for reviewing ruODK.
I've sent you a password reset from the sandbox.

2 Likes

Hey Florian kindly also give me access to sandbox. central. Thank

Hi @Wazamo,

sure can do. Could you please DM me your email and full name? You'll receive a sign up link from ODK Central's sandbox valid for 24 hrs once I invite you.

Cheers,
Florian

1 Like

@Florian_May @yanokwa could you also give me access to ODK Central Sandbox as well?

1 Like

Hi @Thet_Hnin,

Yaw might be asleep, so I'll send you an invite!

1 Like

Can you please send sandbox invite to me as well.

Hi Anil,

welcome to the ODK forum! If you have a moment, feel free to introduce yourself here!

Unless someone else has picked this up, glad to send you an invite.

Could you please DM me your email and full name? You'll receive a sign up link from ODK Central's sandbox that is valid for 24 hrs.

Hi @Florian_May

I don't see any direct message sending option here.

Can you help me on how to do it? I clicked your ID and then expected a 'message' option but there is none.

DM'd you, can you see the message?
Maybe sending DMs is a privilege that needs to be unlocked through forum participation.

Anil, invite is sent! Make sure you accept within 24h before it expires.
Cheers,
Florian

1 Like

Hi, Id like to get acces to ODK central Sandbox, Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Daniel_Alvarado!

Could you please DM me your email? You'll receive a sign up link from ODK Central's sandbox that is valid for 24 hrs.

Cheers,
Florian

1 Like

Hi @yanokwa ,

Can you please add me to the ODK Sandbox environment? I’m trying to test some integration with Power BI and reporting.

Thank you!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Requesting access to Central sandbox