Network login error

When i am trying to send forms from 1.1.7 odk collect to a postgres
odk aggregate using the manual setup, i receive a network login error.
I can receive forms no problem, and can access my site from my
computer, so i am not sure what i am doing wrong. Any help is
appreciated

-andrew

I assume you are submitting data for a form you downloaded from your
Aggregate instance.

What version of Aggregate are you using?
Alpha 6++ or the beta rev. 2?

Is Aggregate configured to require authentication? (Or do you have the allow
anonymous submissions checkbox checked?)
SSL? (SSL is only supported in the beta).

Mitch

··· On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:21 AM, Andrew Leonard wrote:

When i am trying to send forms from 1.1.7 odk collect to a postgres
odk aggregate using the manual setup, i receive a network login error.
I can receive forms no problem, and can access my site from my
computer, so i am not sure what i am doing wrong. Any help is
appreciated

-andrew

--
Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer


University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

Yes i am using forms downloaded from my instance of aggregate
I am using Alpha 6++, and i have tried both requiring authentication
and anonymous submissions and still received the same error. i am able
to submit forms from collect 1.1.5

··· On Jun 22, 11:42 am, Mitch Sundt wrote: > I assume you are submitting data for a form you downloaded from your > Aggregate instance. > > What version of Aggregate are you using? > Alpha 6++ or the beta rev. 2? > > Is Aggregate configured to require authentication? (Or do you have the allow > anonymous submissions checkbox checked?) > SSL? (SSL is only supported in the beta). > > Mitch > > On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:21 AM, Andrew Leonard wrote: > > > When i am trying to send forms from 1.1.7 odk collect to a postgres > > odk aggregate using the manual setup, i receive a network login error. > > I can receive forms no problem, and can access my site from my > > computer, so i am not sure what i am doing wrong. Any help is > > appreciated > > > -andrew > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > -- > Mitch Sundt > Software Engineerhttp://www.OpenDataKit.org > University of Washington > mitchellsu...@gmail.com

Please install one of the error log capture tools Yaw recently mentioned,
run 1.1.7 to produce the error, then send us the resulting error log.

From Yaw's recent e-mail:

use http://code.google.com/p/android-log-collector/downloads/list (or
https://market.android.com/details?id=org.jtb.alogcat if you are on
market) to capture the log after the app crashes and email it (or save
it). if the phone doesn't have a way to send that email, then you'll
need to install the android developer tools (adb) and run 'adb logcat'
to get the log.

Mitch

··· On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Andrew Leonard wrote:

Yes i am using forms downloaded from my instance of aggregate
I am using Alpha 6++, and i have tried both requiring authentication
and anonymous submissions and still received the same error. i am able
to submit forms from collect 1.1.5

On Jun 22, 11:42 am, Mitch Sundt msu...@cs.washington.edu wrote:

I assume you are submitting data for a form you downloaded from your
Aggregate instance.

What version of Aggregate are you using?
Alpha 6++ or the beta rev. 2?

Is Aggregate configured to require authentication? (Or do you have the
allow
anonymous submissions checkbox checked?)
SSL? (SSL is only supported in the beta).

Mitch

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:21 AM, Andrew Leonard andrew.g.leon...@gmail.comwrote:

When i am trying to send forms from 1.1.7 odk collect to a postgres
odk aggregate using the manual setup, i receive a network login error.
I can receive forms no problem, and can access my site from my
computer, so i am not sure what i am doing wrong. Any help is
appreciated

-andrew

--
Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineerhttp://www.OpenDataKit.org
University of Washington
mitchellsu...@gmail.com

--
Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer


University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com