Not allowing other answers

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.

I am using ODK Collect v1.28.4

For this question, there is only one (1) captain on a barangay, then on the form, there are six (6) questions to be answered (gender and age question), but you must only answer one but not all.

Is there a way to disable other questions when one out of six fields were already answered?

Thank you for your help.

Hi @Makino
The structure of that form seems a bit strange to me. Is it really what you need? Wouldn't it be better to for example add select_one question with [male, female] options not to duplicate the same questions for gender?
Then you said it's always one captain on a barangay so the answer to any of those questions will always be 1? Am I right? If so I would also structure the form in a different way.

Thank you for the information. But basically, there's another set of questions like how many barangay staff do you have? and they must input a number for the female and male question.

It's difficult to imagine it just based on your description so if you want us to help please create the smallest sample form that shows your case and we will try our best.