ODK 1 Developer calls bring together the developer community to discuss issues that concern us all. Everyone is welcome to participate in these calls.
The calls are held on the first Wednesday of every month on UberConference from 14-15 UTC. We try to send out a reminder on Slack the day before.
We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hszoTRzWG5W04JXgcBzE7BcdEZGB75lA8tftTNZ5lzA
Our next call will be Wed, Sept 5th, from 14-15 UTC (see in your time zone). Will you be there?
- I will be there!
- I can't make it this time but I'm interested in future calls
If there are topics you would like to add to the agenda, please comment below.
I propose we make this a bit of a meta call. We've been doing these dev calls for about 1.5 years and have covered a range of topics with varying levels of energy and success.
Some discussion questions:
- What are the goals of these calls?
- What are some specific calls and agenda items we've had that best met those goals?
- What formats, prompts, and topics have we tried that work best?
- How can we make sure it's not always the same person who has to think of them and come up with topics? (e.g. automate the next 6 months of calls to send out scheduled posts 7 days before so we all get a prompting)
- Should we reconsider the frequency, length, time, etc?
Something's come up and I won't make it to the call sorry!