ODK 1 TSC Call - 2018-08-22

ODK 1 TSC calls bring together the Technical Steering Committee to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TSC members may talk.

The calls are held every two weeks in our UberConference room from 16-17 London time. We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call in this document.

Our next call will be Wed, August 22nd, from 16-17 London time (see in your timezone).

If there are topics you would like to add to the TSC's agenda, please comment below. :point_down:

One thing I'd like to finalize with the @TAB on this call are the guidelines on becoming an ODK tool. I think last we talked, we wanted to adopt most of my proposed edits. It'd be good to get the folks who weren't on the call to read through so we can move to add it to our landing page.

3 Likes

Heya @TSC! @Shobhit_Agarwal has been hard at work finalizing his GSoC mentorship and was able to get an appointment to put in his visa application for the mentor summit a couple days ago! :clap: So it's been a lot and he asked me to sub in as moderator.

I've updated the agenda. Please be sure to carefully consider our ice breaker -- the best year for music. :wink: :musical_score:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @LN
You are really kind and awesome!

1 Like