ODK 1 TSC Call - 2018-09-05

ODK 1 TSC calls bring together the Technical Steering Committee to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TSC members may talk.

The calls are held every two weeks in our UberConference room from 16-17 London time. We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call in this document.

Our next call will be Wed, Sep 5, from 16-17 London time (see in your timezone).

If there are topics you would like to add to the TSC's agenda, please comment below. :point_down:

1 Like

@yanokwa Will you be ready to present a revised/expanded proposal on ODK tool rights and responsibilities?

@LN Do we need to talk about your spec for augmenting SMS functionality?

1 Like

@TAB this is your meeting reminder

@tomsmyth If there's time for it, would be great to spend 10-15 mins on that spec. I'll try my best to have something in the roadmap repo by Monday. Thank you! :blush:

@tomsmyth What do you think about facilitating a few minutes on TSC elections (recording off since it's sensitive) so we can come to a final decision?

Works for me. FILL FILL FILL

Better late than never, I hope :weary:: https://github.com/opendatakit/roadmap/issues/24