ODK 1 TSC Call - 2018-12-12

ODK 1 @TAB calls bring together the Technical Steering Committee to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TSC members may talk.

The calls are held every two weeks in our UberConference room from 16-17 London time. We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call in this document.

Our next call will be Wed, Dec 12th, from 16-17 London time (see in your timezone).

If there are topics you would like to add to the TSC's agenda, please comment below. :point_down:

1 Like

@ggalmazor I've added formalizing process for XForms changes as you requested. Is there anything you'd like other members of the TSC to do to prepare for that discussion?

@tomsmyth Perhaps you and I can give a quick summary to the TSC about the recent UI/UX call and what those next steps are? I'd personally love to hear more about how we can keep Sassafras' momentum going!

For everyone else, to prepare for the call, I'd encourage you to:

1. Leave any feedback you have about the improvements to form/instance lists in Collect at https://github.com/opendatakit/roadmap/issues/29.
  2. Read over Google AppEngine limits requests to a max size of 32 MB so we can get some consensus about next steps
  3. Read over Form design: grid of text or numeric input so we can discuss how we can move that forward!
1 Like

Yes! @ln wrote a great post about this with lots of context and a proposal. We could start there.

@yanokwa Yes sure we can give an update.

I'd also like to touch on a few roadmap issues if possible:

• External data
  • Remembering previous values

Thanks!

1 Like