ODK 1 TSC Call - 2019-01-23

ODK 1 @TAB calls bring together the Technical Steering Committee to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TSC members may talk.

The calls are held every two weeks in our UberConference room from 16-17 London time. We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call in this document.

Our next call will be Wed, 23 January, from 16-17 London time (see in your timezone).

The agenda is tentative as follows:

• Try log location PR #2772, particularly from the point of view of UI/UX
  • Review ongoing work on the v0.4.0 of Central to provide context on what's coming next in v0.5.0. Leave comments on v0.5.0

The agenda can also be seen in the agenda document

If there are topics you would like to add to the TSC's agenda, please comment below. :point_down:

1 Like

I think I had better skip this meeting since I'll be attending the UI call with Pivotal folks and I have limited time available. Unless there is a big reason I need to be there...

1 Like

FYI I haven't had a chance to write anything down wrt versioning the ODK 'spec' for discussion yet, but I'll try to have something ready to review before the next TSC call.

2 Likes

I've added an agenda item to give the TSC updates on funding paperwork, the upcoming UI/UX call, our plan for GSOC, and our ongoing challenges with the Play Store.

For the roadmap discussion, it'd be nice to get some discussion around nicer looking icons in Collect and remembering previous values.

I think we should also leave some time at the end of call to privately discuss the naming proposal that'll go to the PMC.