ODK aggregate and user registration

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.

Hi, I would like to use ODK aggregate and ODK collect in my city. And I would like that every citizen can register itself.

Dooes ODK aggregate (or other ODK tool) have a registration page?

And if yes:

• Is it possibile to use some registration verification (an email with confirmation URL)?
  • Is it possible to use somethink like facebook or google account to register a new account?

Thank you

Can you please describe in more detail what you would like to do?
You want anyone in the city to be able to use their phone to submit data to surveys you've designed?
You want people to be able to design and upload their own survey forms?

I want anyone in the city to be able to use their phone to submit data to surveys I've designed.
I do not want anonymous users.

Thank you

@danbjoseph please when you have time, could you reply to me?

Thank you again

The answer to this is no. The aggregate does not support registration. Users can only be added in the site admin section

@dicksonsamwel and is there some ODK component that I can use to achieve that anyone in the city will register itself and be able to use their phone to submit data to surveys I've designed?

Thank you

No, there is no such tool. May be you could redesign the survey to incorporate some identification fields ie email, name. And also collect metadata in background ie IMEI.

@dicksonsamwel has the right idea here. You could design a form that has some metadata including email address and then any phone with a web browser could submit data to Aggregate using enketo.org.

Then you could build some downstream tool that emails the person and if they click the confirmation link, you know they are legit. It's a fair bit of custom work, so I'd probably look for another system to do it...