ODK Aggregate v1.4.13 is available on the downloads page:
The VM is not yet updated to use v1.4.13. Yaw will send a follow-up when it
There are upgrade steps required for all platforms. See
Key features of this new release:
- Google Sheets publisher uses a newer API and libraries
- For Tomcat installs, in now expects Tomcat 8. (Tomcat 6 is no longer
supported by Apache).
- Add support for Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL Server (databases)
- NaN +Infinity and -Infinity are now handled within Google AppEngine
(only). See Release Notes (above) for the limitations of other databases.
- When a publisher enters the Paused state, there is now a button to
trigger ODK Aggregate to resume from that state. This happens automatically
every 8 minutes or so, but having a resume button simplifies integration
testing. i.e., when a publisher is in the Paused state, you do NOT need to
click this button -- but if you are testing a publisher to your own server,
it can be useful to have.