ODK aggregate version?

Dear all,

How could we know which version of ODK aggregate (cloud) we are running?

Thanks,
Chan Choth

Hi Chan,

For most of the versions of Aggregate, you'll find the version under
Site Admin, and then Preferences. It should be the first item you see.
If you don't see any version information, then you are running an old
version of Aggregate and should likely upgrade.

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user training for ODK.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Chan Choth chanchoth@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

How could we know which version of ODK aggregate (cloud) we are running?

Thanks,
Chan Choth

--

Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

And for the really old versions of Aggregate, see the very bottom of this:
http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/AggregateReleaseNotes
for how to tell what you have.

Mitch

··· On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

Hi Chan,

For most of the versions of Aggregate, you'll find the version under
Site Admin, and then Preferences. It should be the first item you see.
If you don't see any version information, then you are running an old
version of Aggregate and should likely upgrade.

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user
training for ODK.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Chan Choth chanchoth@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

How could we know which version of ODK aggregate (cloud) we are running?

Thanks,
Chan Choth

--

Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

Hi Yaw and Mitch,

Thanks for your response. I can find it now and I am glad that I run
the v1.3.0 Production version.

Thanks,
Chan Choth

··· On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:51:47 AM UTC+7, Mitch wrote: > > And for the really old versions of Aggregate, see the very bottom of this: > http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/AggregateReleaseNotes > for how to tell what you have. > > Mitch > > On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Yaw Anokwa <yan...@nafundi.com wrote: > >> Hi Chan, >> >> For most of the versions of Aggregate, you'll find the version under >> Site Admin, and then Preferences. It should be the first item you see. >> If you don't see any version information, then you are running an old >> version of Aggregate and should likely upgrade. >> >> Yaw >> -- >> Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, >> professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user >> training for ODK. >> >> On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Chan Choth <chan...@gmail.com> wrote: >> > Dear all, >> > >> > How could we know which version of ODK aggregate (cloud) we are running? >> > >> > Thanks, >> > Chan Choth >> > >> > -- >> > -- >> > Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >> > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> > >> > --- >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> Groups >> > "ODK Community" group. >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >> an >> > email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. >> > >> > >> >> -- >> -- >> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "ODK Community" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. >> >> >> > > > -- > Mitch Sundt > Software Engineer > University of Washington > mitche...@gmail.com