1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Hi, I created a form by excel and used the odk xlsform tool to convert it to xml and pasted the file in my phone. I do not wish to operate the whole thing through a server and want to keep it all offline. The form opens just fine on my phone and I am able to fill it out without any issues. I then saved a copy of the folder from my phone to my desktop and am trying to pull the form to briefcase. The form shows up in the list of form names but when I click pull. The status indicates "Failed". I looked through the details and it says
"resolving against briefcase form definitions
unable to copy form definition and/or media folder: Form definitions are incompatible.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK collect v 1.24.1 on android one device
ODK Briefcase v 1.17.1 on windows 10 desktop
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I assumed there could be a problem with my form while creating it so I created a new form and filled again and resubmitted but the error persists. Not sure what else I can do.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.