1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Hi ODK Team,
The issue I'm running across is the when trying to access the Submission Preview window and ODATA I receive the error *"Something Went Wrong: The Server Returned an Invalid Error". The interesting thing is that I am able to still download/export the results of a submitted form. All other components on ODK Central are working and operational, such as Enketo and the web management interface. When I inspect the web element, I see a"failed to load resources: the server responded with a status of 404" from a GET call.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Currently running ODK Central v1.1.2
Docker version 20.10.5, build 55c4c88
Microsoft Azure Windows Server 2019 Hyper V environment Linux Container
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I've tried accessing Centrals local postgres, but can only view data tables associated with the id and reference link for the data form components. I can not see nor access any of the submitted form data.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
The steps to reproduce the error is downloading the git central repository, with a customssl that is composed in docker.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Web Interface Error: