ODK Central v0.1 Alpha

A post was merged into an existing topic: ODK Central v0.4 Beta

I had the same issue on Ubuntu 18.04. I however noticed the docker-compose@central service file was using /usr/local/bin/docker-compose yet my docker-compose installation was at /usr/bin/docker-compose.

Try to run $whereis docker-compose to identify your docker-compose installation location and modify the service file accordingly.[quote="yanokwa, post:5, topic:13437, full:true"]

systemd which is controlled by systemctl was added in Ubuntu 15. Is there a reason you need to use Ubuntu 14? Can you upgrade to say Ubuntu 16 (the newest LTS)?
[/quote]

Has anyone tried adding smtp credentials from AWS SES? I have encountered multiple errors due to the fact that you also need extra parameters specified e.g. username and password.

Also, the config.json.template file only gives parameters for the transport section only, how can one achieve adding other sections such as authenticators and routers section?

This is the guide AWS provides for adding their credentials to EXIM:

@Paul_Mulonzia I'm still stuck with broken custom email server. My IT dept's custom mail server settings work nicely in my other apps, but Central seems to be pretty thorough checking the SSL cert (issue here).
So, +1 for more mail server config parameters!