ODK Collect 1.5, translation to spanish

Hello All

Very goog job with ODK Collect and all the other tools.
I'm using ODK Collect and Aggregatte in Spain. In the new 1.5 version
of Collect I´ve found some sentences to translate from english to
spanish.

I´ve capturated the screen and translated to spanish.
How can I do to upload to this forum my jpg´s to show you the
translation and then you can use them in next version. ??

José María Sánchez
Ibiza, Spain

josé,

thank you for your efforts! unfortunately, translations for the
official 1.1.5 binary are frozen. if you need translations for your
deployment, i've outlined now to do that at
http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit/browse_thread/thread/64d5723eed23eee/.

changing translations requires some technical experience so i'm
working to get a better infrastructure to start crowd sourcing the
translations for 1.1.6. i'll send out an email when that is good to
go.

yaw

··· On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 09:10, José María wrote: > Hello All > > Very goog job with ODK Collect and all the other tools. > I'm using ODK Collect and Aggregatte in Spain. In the new 1.5 version > of Collect I´ve found some sentences to translate from english to > spanish. > > I´ve capturated the screen and translated to spanish. > How can I do to upload to this forum my jpg´s to show you the > translation and then you can use them in next version. ?? > > José María Sánchez > Ibiza, Spain

Hello Yaw

Thank you very much for your help. I´ll try to do it by myseft.

José María.

··· On 1 dic, 06:19, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > josé, > > thank you for your efforts! unfortunately, translations for the > official 1.1.5 binary are frozen. if you need translations for your > deployment, i've outlined now to do that athttp://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit/browse_thread/thread/64d57.... > > changing translations requires some technical experience so i'm > working to get a better infrastructure to start crowd sourcing the > translations for 1.1.6. i'll send out an email when that is good to > go. > > yaw > > > > > > > > On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 09:10, José María wrote: > > Hello All > > > Very goog job with ODK Collect and all the other tools. > > I'm using ODK Collect and Aggregatte in Spain. In the new 1.5 version > > of Collect I´ve found some sentences to translate from english to > > spanish. > > > I´ve capturated the screen and translated to spanish. > > How can I do to upload to this forum my jpg´s to show you the > > translation and then you can use them in next version. ?? > > > José María Sánchez > > Ibiza, Spain