ODK Collect stops when opening a new blank form after successfully filling the first blank form on a Galaxy J1 with Android version 4.4.1

The blank form can be opened for the first time, filled, and saved as finalized. When opening second blank form, the app stops working.
The issue happens on two specific forms, they doesn't have any media attachments, and the labels are in Arabic.
The organisation is using Samsung Galaxy J1, Android version 4.4.1 and 4.4.4, and these are the devices are experiencing the error. The android version greater than 4.4.4 seem to be working well. They are using ODK version 1.13 and 1.14.

What is the problem? Please be detailed.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Hi @samwata! What precisely does the error say? Could you attach the smallest form (e.g., a one or two question form) that shows the problem?

attached here is the screenshot of the error when opening the blank form

and find here the XLSForm

I am facing the exact problem. Any resolution?

Hi @Sharadaprasad

which ODK Collect version do you use?

I believe it is the latest 1.16.4

Could you attach your form for testing? If your form contains private data and you don't want to publish it you can share it just with me.

It the crash takes place on Android 4 and as you said (in a private message) your form is large I think it's the same issue Crash when opening a complex form on Android 4 - #16 by Fahad_Ghous
You can take a look there. Generally some devices are not powerful enough to launch complex forms but in that topic I showed how you can simplify some parts of your form in order to use such a form.