1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
We have 15 Android tablets running Collect v2021.2.4 two of these devices I am unable to 'save' a survey when I click the 'Do not add' button at the end it starts a new survey instead of asking to 'save and exit' as on the other devices in the fleet. I'm in a perpetual state 'adding a new survey'. The form is held in the 'Edit Saved Form (1)' state and cannot transfer to 'Send Finalised Form'. All the remaining 13 tablet work without this problem.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I'm uploading to 'GoogleSheets'
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Only tried to identify the issue. Don't want to have to manually remove the directory from the tablet unless last resort.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.