ODK Collect v1.28.2

I dont know if it is me alone - We have been doing A lot of Phone based data collection due to covid-19, but even before then we have been using ODK as our primary data collection tool for electronic data capture.
Now we are doing another survey in Nairobi, I just finished programming. However I have noted a few things with the latest ODK Collect v1.28.2,

1. It is not allowing me to edit forms even if there are no duplicate form ID downloaded. See the screenshot of the error - previous versions have been okay.ODK Collect_v1.28.2

2. Some constraints even if they are correctly specified, prevents one from moving forward, until you first swipe back then forward for it to accept. This has also happened before in one of the beta versions of previous ODK collect. Has anyone else experienced this?

Does anyone know what the issue is?

Neither of these look like known issues. For the first, what do you see when you go to delete saved form? I don’t think we touched that behavior. If you can, it would be helpful if you could install v1.27 from APK and see whether you get the same behavior or not.

For the second, could you please share a form definition that leads to the issue?

2 Likes