[ODK Community] Abridged summary of opendatakit@googlegroups.com - 10 updates in 6 topics

I've problem in pull survey I can pull it after many times some days it
take hours to succes pulling Surveys
بتاريخ ٢٥‏/٠٢‏/٢٠١٥ ٤:٠٤ ص، جاء من opendatakit@googlegroups.com:

··· > opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Google > Groups > > > Today's topic summary > View all topics > > > - ODK Data automatically imported in Drupal 7 as nodes > <#14bbe4394bd07719_group_thread_0> - 1 Update > - Random functions in ODK Collect <#14bbe4394bd07719_group_thread_1> > - 1 Update > - Seeding random() <#14bbe4394bd07719_group_thread_2> - 1 Update > - Problem to visualize geopoint to Aggregate > <#14bbe4394bd07719_group_thread_3> - 5 Updates > - Repeated selects without 'replacement' > <#14bbe4394bd07719_group_thread_4> - 1 Update > - Repeat_count not working <#14bbe4394bd07719_group_thread_5> - 1 > Update > > ODK Data automatically imported in Drupal 7 as nodes > > lakshent@gmail.com: Feb 23 10:29PM -0800 > > Dear Ronak > > The post is not available. Please direct me to a page where I can find > step by step guidance. Many thanks > ...more > > Back to top <#14bbe4394bd07719_digest_top> > Random functions in ODK Collect > > ttochev@povertyactionlab.org: Feb 24 06:17AM -0800 > > Hi all, > > I am currently working on a form that attempts to generate a pseudo-random > number from a seed. The seed would be the answer to a previous question. > The random() function as implemented ...more > > Back to top <#14bbe4394bd07719_digest_top> > Seeding random() > > ttochev@povertyactionlab.org: Feb 24 07:12AM -0800 > > Hi all, > > I am currently working on a form which has to create a random number using > the random() function seeded with the response from a previous question. > Unfortunately I can't find any ...more > > Back to top <#14bbe4394bd07719_digest_top> > Problem to visualize geopoint to Aggregate > > Panos Papadatos : Feb 24 03:36AM -0800 > > Hi Mitch i tried also with a text field but nothing happened again... (no > map-pin) > > Any other ideas ??? Anything that i must check ?? > > Below it's the excel that i use to generate xform file > ...more > > Panos Papadatos : Feb 24 03:39AM -0800 > > here is the image of excel .. Attached > > On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 1:36:40 PM UTC+2, Panos Papadatos wrote: > ...more > > Ian Lawrence : Feb 24 10:06AM -0300 > > Hi > > Maybe the empty line in the excel file? > Probably a good idea to remove that anyway > > Regards > > On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 8:39 AM, Panos Papadatos wrote: > > ...more > > Panos Papadatos : Feb 24 05:13AM -0800 > > Hi, > > there is no empty line in excel but i found a difference compared with > demo forms in https://opendatakit.appspot.com > GEO Tagger v2. > > All the number in GEO Tagger v2 is with dot ...more > > Panos Papadatos : Feb 24 05:33AM -0800 > > Hi again, > > all is on Aggregate... I send from Andoird and in mySQL i see > > 37.4667496 20.8435042 . > 0 > 28.416 > > > but in Aggregate i saw all the record with comma... Why this happened ? > ...more > > Back to top <#14bbe4394bd07719_digest_top> > Repeated selects without 'replacement' > > Philip Wheeler : Feb 24 05:27AM -0800 > > Hi there, > I'm trying to set up a repeated 'select_one' type question such that > selecting a choice then makes that choice unavailable for subsequent > repeats. I've seen one way of doing this using ...more > > Back to top <#14bbe4394bd07719_digest_top> > Repeat_count not working > > Trung : Feb 23 05:17PM -0800 > > We have had this kind of cases many times, even with very big forms, but > had no problem so far. Can you share your xlsform? I might be able to take > a look. > > On Monday, February 23, 2015 at ...more > > Back to top <#14bbe4394bd07719_digest_top> > You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this > group. You can change your settings on the group membership page > > . > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an > email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >

This can be a problem if you are connecting via satellite or 3G networks
and are transmitting forms with media (image, audio, video). Those
networks have very slow data rates. If you must use them, configure your
camera to store the lowest-quality, lowest-resolution images/video that you
can tolerate.

Are you able to connect to a WiFi hotspot and access the internet? Do
submissions via WiFi work better?

For forms containing many images, we generally recommend using WiFi
hotspots to access your server, or copy the data off of the device, pull it
into ODK Briefcase on a laptop, then take the laptop to a location with
better connectivity and use ODK Briefcase to submit the data to the server.

Mitch

P.S. You might want to change your group e-mail settings to not construct
and send a digest of the posts; the list is moderated, and does not have an
extremely high volume of posts.

··· On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Sam almansoob wrote:

--
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com