Did you remember to configure that same ODK user on the new server, with
Data Collector permissions?
And to set the password to be the same on that new server?
You can look in the appengine logs (via https://appengine.google.com/ ) to
see what the error was. Or you can invite me as a developer
http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/AppEngineTroubleshooting and I'll
take a look.
···On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Kate wrote:
I've used ODK Build/Collect/Aggregate on a previous project and have had
no problems adding forms created with Build to Aggregate, then getting them
onto a phone with Collect pointed at my instance on GAE.
I just set up a new instance of Aggregate for another project, created a
form using build, and added it to Aggregate. Now, my phone gives me what
seems like the not uncommon error when I go to Get Blank Form:
Form listing failed. https://ccpfvr.appspot.com/formList responded with:
Internal Server Error (500).
When I add the form to my original instance and point the Collect settings
there, it's able to retrieve the form without a problem.
University of Washington