1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I would like to publish my ODK data to google drive and have it automatically update. I have been able to get the form to publish partially to my google drive, but all I am seeing are the question name headers, no data.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK aggregate 2.0.3, Windows PC
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have tried publishing it with different gmail addresses and getting the same results.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Go to publish and try to publish to a google sheets
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
welcome to the forum! Please introduce yourself here!
you can use Google Sheets as your server instead of aggregate otherwise it won't be possible to have it automatically update every time you send something to your server.
video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnXwGmhaI9U
Thanks @Grzesiek2010 -- appreciate your help!
However, it was my understanding that even if you were still using aggregate, you should still be able to publish forms to drive using the publishing tool in aggregate (image below) using the "BOTH upload existing & stream new submission data" option:
I was actually able to get as far as publishing to google drive. The issue was that the excel spreadsheet that was published only had column headers -- no data populated (old or new).
Is there a reason that the publish function in aggregate might not be working for me?
Thanks again for your help!