[ODK Developers] Digest for opendatakit-developers@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 3 Topics

The form is loaded into Aggregate. My other forms are sending fine and I've
tried re-uploading it several times. Is there a size restriction or anything
like that?

··· > > > Topic: uploading issue > > Simone Brant Sep 22 12:50PM +0300 ^<#13293c6680ff3b77_digest_top> > > Hi, > > I'm using ODK for the first time and it has been great. I'm having an > issue with uploading one of my surveys though and unfortunately we > begin > data collection before I realized there was a problem so there is data > on phones I'm not sure how to get off. > > When I try to manually upload to the server I get the message below. > When I send from the phone it fails. Can this be fixed? > > Thanks, > Simone > > Uncaught exception from servlet > java.io.IOException: > org.odk.aggregate.exception.ODKFormNotFoundException: > org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: Could not > retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form(" > http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms") > at > org.odk.aggregate.servlet.SubmissionServlet.doPost(SubmissionServlet.java:123) > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637) > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) > at > com.google.apphosting.utils.servlet.ParseBlobUploadFilter.doFilter(ParseBlobUploadFilter.java:97) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) > at > com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.SaveSessionFilter.doFilter(SaveSessionFilter.java:35) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) > at > com.google.apphosting.utils.servlet.TransactionCleanupFilter.doFilter(TransactionCleanupFilter.java:43) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418) > at > com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.AppVersionHandlerMap.handle(AppVersionHandlerMap.java:249) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) > at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:923) > at > com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.RpcRequestParser.parseAvailable(RpcRequestParser.java:76) > at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404) > at > com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.JettyServletEngineAdapter.serviceRequest(JettyServletEngineAdapter.java:135) > at > com.google.apphosting.runtime.JavaRuntime$RequestRunnable.run(JavaRuntime.java:391) > at > com.google.apphosting.runtime.ThreadGroupPool$PoolEntry.run(ThreadGroupPool.java:160) > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679) > Caused by: org.odk.aggregate.exception.ODKFormNotFoundException: > org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: Could not > retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form(" > http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms") > at org.odk.aggregate.form.Form.retrieveForm(Form.java:579) > at > org.odk.aggregate.parser.SubmissionParser.constructorHelper(SubmissionParser.java:170) > at > org.odk.aggregate.parser.SubmissionParser.(SubmissionParser.java:128) > at > org.odk.aggregate.servlet.SubmissionServlet.doPost(SubmissionServlet.java:120) > ... 26 more > Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: > Could not retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form(" > http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms") > at > org.datanucleus.store.appengine.DatastoreExceptionTranslator.wrapEntityNotFoundException(DatastoreExceptionTranslator.java:60) > at > org.datanucleus.store.appengine.DatastorePersistenceHandler.get(DatastorePersistenceHandler.java:106) > at > org.datanucleus.store.appengine.DatastorePersistenceHandler.get(DatastorePersistenceHandler.java:112) > at > org.datanucleus.store.appengine.DatastorePersistenceHandler.fetchObject(DatastorePersistenceHandler.java:517) > at > org.datanucleus.state.JDOStateManagerImpl.validate(JDOStateManagerImpl.java:4263) > at > org.datanucleus.ObjectManagerImpl.findObject(ObjectManagerImpl.java:2444) > at > org.datanucleus.jpa.EntityManagerImpl.getReference(EntityManagerImpl.java:341) > at org.odk.aggregate.form.Form.retrieveForm(Form.java:574) > ... 29 more > > > > > "W. Brunette" Sep 22 10:04AM -0700 ^<#13293c6680ff3b77_digest_top> > > You must first upload the form definition to Aggregate before any > submissions can be sent to Aggregate. It uses the form definition to > automatically generate the datastore and parse the submission. > > Waylon > > > > > Topic: ODK Collect only uploads one form from ODK Aggregate > > E > >

The issue is that the parser is determining your from key as
("http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms") on the submission which may not be
the form id. If you would please file an issue on ODK google code
website and include the error message and attach the form you used,
and software version numbers we can attempt to figure it out.

It does not have to do with a size restriction (which there are some,
but that is going to be a different issue) but it's complaining about
the form id which I am guessing is not getting parsed correctly.

··· On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 5:35 AM, Simone Brant wrote: > The form is loaded into Aggregate. My other forms are sending fine and I've > tried re-uploading it several times. Is there a size restriction or anything > like that? > > >> >> >> Topic: uploading issue >> >> Simone Brant Sep 22 12:50PM +0300 ^ >> >> Hi, >> >> I'm using ODK for the first time and it has been great. I'm having an >> issue with uploading one of my surveys though and unfortunately we begin >> data collection before I realized there was a problem so there is data >> on phones I'm not sure how to get off. >> >> When I try to manually upload to the server I get the message below. >> When I send from the phone it fails. Can this be fixed? >> >> Thanks, >> Simone >> >> Uncaught exception from servlet >> java.io.IOException: org.odk.aggregate.exception.ODKFormNotFoundException: >> org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: Could not >> retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form("http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms") >> at >> org.odk.aggregate.servlet.SubmissionServlet.doPost(SubmissionServlet.java:123) >> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637) >> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) >> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511) >> at >> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) >> at >> com.google.apphosting.utils.servlet.ParseBlobUploadFilter.doFilter(ParseBlobUploadFilter.java:97) >> at >> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) >> at >> com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.SaveSessionFilter.doFilter(SaveSessionFilter.java:35) >> at >> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) >> at >> com.google.apphosting.utils.servlet.TransactionCleanupFilter.doFilter(TransactionCleanupFilter.java:43) >> at >> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) >> at >> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388) >> at >> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216) >> at >> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182) >> at >> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765) >> at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418) >> at >> com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.AppVersionHandlerMap.handle(AppVersionHandlerMap.java:249) >> at >> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) >> at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) >> at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542) >> at >> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:923) >> at >> com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.RpcRequestParser.parseAvailable(RpcRequestParser.java:76) >> at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404) >> at >> com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.JettyServletEngineAdapter.serviceRequest(JettyServletEngineAdapter.java:135) >> at >> com.google.apphosting.runtime.JavaRuntime$RequestRunnable.run(JavaRuntime.java:391) >> at >> com.google.apphosting.runtime.ThreadGroupPool$PoolEntry.run(ThreadGroupPool.java:160) >> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679) >> Caused by: org.odk.aggregate.exception.ODKFormNotFoundException: >> org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: Could not >> retrieve entity of kind Form with key Form("http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms") >> at org.odk.aggregate.form.Form.retrieveForm(Form.java:579) >> at >> org.odk.aggregate.parser.SubmissionParser.constructorHelper(SubmissionParser.java:170) >> at >> org.odk.aggregate.parser.SubmissionParser.(SubmissionParser.java:128) >> at >> org.odk.aggregate.servlet.SubmissionServlet.doPost(SubmissionServlet.java:120) >> ... 26 more >> Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusObjectNotFoundException: >> Could not retrieve entity of kind Form with key >> Form("http://www.w3.org/2002/xforms") >> at >> org.datanucleus.store.appengine.DatastoreExceptionTranslator.wrapEntityNotFoundException(DatastoreExceptionTranslator.java:60) >> at >> org.datanucleus.store.appengine.DatastorePersistenceHandler.get(DatastorePersistenceHandler.java:106) >> at >> org.datanucleus.store.appengine.DatastorePersistenceHandler.get(DatastorePersistenceHandler.java:112) >> at >> org.datanucleus.store.appengine.DatastorePersistenceHandler.fetchObject(DatastorePersistenceHandler.java:517) >> at >> org.datanucleus.state.JDOStateManagerImpl.validate(JDOStateManagerImpl.java:4263) >> at >> org.datanucleus.ObjectManagerImpl.findObject(ObjectManagerImpl.java:2444) >> at >> org.datanucleus.jpa.EntityManagerImpl.getReference(EntityManagerImpl.java:341) >> at org.odk.aggregate.form.Form.retrieveForm(Form.java:574) >> ... 29 more >> >> >> >> "W. Brunette" Sep 22 10:04AM -0700 ^ >> >> You must first upload the form definition to Aggregate before any >> submissions can be sent to Aggregate. It uses the form definition to >> automatically generate the datastore and parse the submission. >> >> Waylon >> >> >> >> >> Topic: ODK Collect only uploads one form from ODK Aggregate >> >> E >