1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
We are in the process of setting up and configuring ODK using Docker and all of this has gone fine so far. We are at the step of using the ODK Publishing mechanism to send the incoming records to a JSON server.
The server we are sending the records to is running on non ssl (HTTP) but requires basic auth details be sent through to authenticate the requests.
The Publishing mechanism allows for setting the Authorization token but this doesn appear to be set in the outgoing request.
When i view the headers of the incoming request from ODK Aggregate the 'Authorization' header is missing.
'user-agent': 'Apache-HttpClient/4.5.2 (Java/11.0.6)',
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
This is happening on ODK Aggregate 2.0.5 and i have tested this now with 1.7.4 and getting the same results.
ODK Collect being used is version 1.26.1. The ODK collect app all works fine
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Verified that the header isnt present in the outgoing request. Tested this by logging the headers of the incoming request from ODK
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Setup an ODK Aggregate instance that publishes the records to a server (nodejs). Print out the headers being received to see if the Authorization header exists
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.