ODK Supported Platform

Hello:

Could someone recommend some ODK supported (XLS form supported) platforms other than SurveyCTO? Anything that supports relevances and loops as well. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi,

Just wondering, what makes you searching for another survey platform other than ODK! ODK has all features you need to collect and analyze data. If you are looking for help with ODK, please feel free to post.

Thanks

Hi @rukhshan, we're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself here. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

Between Briefcase, Aggregate, and the new Central. I would think something might fit your server needs! As @A.N.M_AL-IMRAN mentions, if you describe your requirements and problems, I'm sure someone here would be willing to help guide you. You could also look at KoBo Toolbox. It's based on ODK source code but a separate project, so if you have questions you'll need to go to their support pages. However, we'd love if we could help make ODK work for you!

2 Likes