ODK Survey - instance_name

Hi,
Not sure if there's an ODK v2.0 list where I should be posting this.
I am trying to modify the household form example as follows:
The text prompt named household_id is used as the value for instance name; and
I want to change the household_id prompt to an assign type with a calculation so that the instance name is generated automatically.
The problem is that odk-framework throws this error: "could not prepare statement (1 no such column: household_id) "

It seems as though assign type values are not available by default, the error goes away once I change the prompt type back to text; any way to go around this?
Thanks,
eric

Found the answer here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yZK-rth1298T5Xlje5uVNoQOn_QeUXSWEo3lIiOu-9I/edit#heading=h.8e4c89hanqs6

ยทยทยท On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:52:48 PM UTC-5, Eric Ramirez wrote: > > Hi, > Not sure if there's an ODK v2.0 list where I should be posting this. > I am trying to modify the household form example as follows: > The text prompt named household_id is used as the value for instance name; > and > I want to change the household_id prompt to an assign type with a > calculation so that the instance name is generated automatically. > The problem is that odk-framework throws this error: "could not prepare > statement (1 no such column: household_id) " > > It seems as though assign type values are not available by default, the > error goes away once I change the prompt type back to text; any way to go > around this? > Thanks, > eric >