These calls bring together the Technical Advisory Board for the ODK suite (@TAB) to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TAB members may talk.
The calls are held every two weeks in our UberConference room. We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call in this document.
Our next call will be Wed, Feb 17, 2021. The meeting time should be shown in your timezone above.
The agenda is tentatively as follows:
- entity-based data collection update
- feedback on Central projects/profiles?
- feedback on Central submission edits?
- discuss repository for example forms and survey modules
The agenda can also be seen in the agenda document
If there are topics you would like to add to the TAB's agenda, please comment below.
Reminder to @TAB , please post any topics that you would like to discuss in this week's call. In absence of any pressing topics, I may have to resort to randomly pulling something off the roadmap for us to discuss, like..., ummm... our Most Favorite Subject: ISO8601 date formatting! [well, that should be a good incentive... ]
Some things we should talk about..
- Any remaining feedback on Central edits? Anything that should be a higher priority?
- Any remaining feedback on projects/profiles? We start work on this on Thursday
- Entity-based data collection update (contracts, hiring)
- Anyone want to try doing a translations push for Central?