ODK TSC 1 Call - 2019-07-24

These calls bring together the Technical Steering Committee for the ODK suite (@TSC-1) to discuss roadmaps, working groups, and other issues of technical governance. Everyone is welcome to come to these calls, but only TSC members may talk.

The calls are held every two weeks in our UberConference room. We put the agenda, audio, and transcript of every call in this document.

Our next call will be Wed, July 24. The meeting time should be shown in your timezone above.

Specific agenda items are yet to be determined.

The agenda can also be seen in the agenda document

If there are topics you would like to add to the TSC's agenda, please comment below. :point_down:

I'd like to add getting a decision on: XLSForm spec proposal: auto-location type for background location capture with setlocation action to the agenda, please!

Hi! I'm sorry I'll miss the next TSC. I'll be out of the country enjoying vacations :slight_smile:

For what is worth, I've gone through all the points that are currently listed in the agenda and have written my thoughts and :+1:s

I'll try to connect and see if there's any new agenda item before Wed if I can.

@danbjoseph has had a conflict come up, so I'll be leading the call tomorrow!

We'll have two (hopefully quick) decisions to make on the naming for the setlocation action as well as what our rules about the roadmap should be.

Then, I'll present a high-level roadmap for Briefcase and see if that plan resonates.

If we have time after that, we can catch up on where we are with Approaches for linking form instance changes to individuals - #32 by LN.

1 Like

Just a heads up that there's a slight chance I wont be on the call [I am scheduled to switch ISP's "tomorrow", which technically begins at midnight, so by 1am I cant predict what connectivity I might have...]