OpenRosa spec proposal: add matchExactly attribute to form list response

Sounds great! Do you want to share documentation for your existing API and settings keys?

I'll hopefully get a chance to do a more complete writeup soon but here is a taste of the challenges:

• client settings have not been standardized so Enketo and Collect (and likely iXForms) have some settings that do the same things but with different names.
  • worse, it's likely that clients have slightly different takes on similar settings concepts so we have to decide what to do with those (keep both, try to design a middle ground, etc)
  • Collect has an admin/general settings split which I don't think other implementing clients have
  • users can specify a server in Collect while offline and this is relatively common. So there's some design work to do on when settings get pulled. I assume you do something like pull them on successful login?

None of these are insurmountable and certainly knowing that there's energy behind getting this done is really positive.

For those who want to follow along, we have a user-facing feature description and a new proposal for adding a client-configuration endpoint.