Persian translations

Thanks for asking it,
In Afghanistan we are using this application for most of surveys which usually conduct by UNs, USAID, USAID partners and Government and definitely surveyors are also from Afghanistan and their/our language is Mostly Persian, So I'd like to propose that add labels for this language also, although we have 'Persian' language on the list, but when we select it as application language, only the format changes from 'left to right' to 'right to left' but the labels don't, they remain in English.
If you decide to add this language I mean labels for buttons and options, I really like to co-operate with your team. Also I have 100% source code of ODK collect app, I can add it for mine then I'll share with you.

Thanks,
Amin

2 Likes

Hi @sheramin! It looks like ODK Collect's Persian translations are only 4% complete. You can help with the translations by going to https://www.transifex.com/opendatakit/collect/ and contributing to the Persian translations. Try it and let us know if you run into any problems!

Also, when you get a chance, please introduce yourself here. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

1 Like