PHP Server for ODK Collect

Its not completed, but works, only basic functionality,
i really need someone to test it
if you do test please let me know

test server http://www.leafpad.in/odk/

user : odkadmin

password : odkadmin

testing .......

··· On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 7:01 AM, Manish Dhruw wrote:

test server http://www.leafpad.in/odk/

user : odkadmin

password : odkadmin

--

Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

ooh, its working....

the github repo does not have all the code. I would love to review it...

··· On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Ken Muturi wrote:

testing .......

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 7:01 AM, Manish Dhruw eskylite@gmail.com wrote:

test server http://www.leafpad.in/odk/

user : odkadmin

password : odkadmin

--

Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

what do you mean by repo does not have all codes?

Very cool Manish!

I'll add some issues to the github repo.

··· On Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 4:55:18 AM UTC-7, Manish Dhruw wrote: > > what do you mean by repo does not have all codes? >

Thank you, issues are welcome

··· On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 11:22:56 PM UTC+5:30, Martijn van de Rijdt wrote: > > Very cool Manish! > > I'll add some issues to the github repo. > > On Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 4:55:18 AM UTC-7, Manish Dhruw wrote: >> >> what do you mean by repo does not have all codes? >> >