Please welcome ODK 2018 summer interns!

Please join me in congratulating and welcoming ODK's summer 2018 interns:

The next couple of weeks are for community bonding and project work will begin mid-May. Please share your hello and congrats here or in the developer Slack! Interns, consider re-introducing yourself on this thread so everyone can get to know a little about you.

Once again, I want to take a moment to celebrate all of our wonderful applicants for this round. We received many strong proposals and choosing just 3 interns was very difficult. Everyone has shown grace, a desire to help ODK's users and a dedication to self-improvement. We hope many of you will continue to be part of ODK's community. :dizzy:

12 Likes

Hi everyone,

I'm Lakshya usually online as dexter21. I'm currently a final year undergraduate student in India, I was introduced to ODK as a part of GSoC'17 and since then I've been fixing some issues reported in Collect. This summer I'll be working on Supervisor app - Device to Device Transfer Android Application as a part of GSoC programme. I look forward to discussing some cool ideas related to the project.
You can find me as lakshyagupta21 on Github and dexter21 on slack.

Lakshya

6 Likes

Big warm welcome to Lakshya, Aditya, and Eyisab! It was great to see your contributions over the application period and I'm excited to see you make progress on your summer projects.

2 Likes