1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
In ODK aggregate, when I export data, a link pops up in the Exported Submissions tab, so it looks like the .csv file was generated, but when I click the link I get redirected to:
and a Server Not Found/404 error.
When I connect to the server using briefcase, it displays the correct list of forms in the pull tab. But when I initiate the download, it hangs for a few seconds, then terminates. It just says "Start downloading form" but never started pulling instances.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I don't know what the problem would be? I was using the server effectively maybe a week ago, but a backchecker contacted me yesterday to say the data wasn't available from the server.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I haven't seen any error messages. It is weird, because I can get to the server, see the data on the server in the submissions tab, but exporting or pulling data does not work.