Problem in data start time and end time in google sheet

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have developed a mobile application using the xls form in excel sheet. The data was coming swiftly through google drive because I have used the google sheet to collect the field data in real time. But, one of my colleague committed a mistake and copy pasted some of the rows to the bottom of the google sheet. because of this the first two columns in the google sheet, that is "data-starttime" and "data-endtime" has changed. It not showing the time, instead numbers like "44228.5409722222" is coming.

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I have developed the application using the excel sheet and uploaded the sheet to ODK upload. finally I have connected it to the google sheet using the google drive.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have tried deleted the pasted rows from the sheet that my colleague had done.

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Kindly suggest the solution for this.

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Nothing

Hi @chandra
We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

Such a sheet shouldn't be edited manually. You should remove those changes.

That might be caused by changed formatting (it probably happened when you edited the sheet manually), please try to select the broken column and play with different formats (it's in Format -> Number) like Plain text or Date/DateTime.

Thanks a lot

Based on your suggestion, I have resolved the issue:)