Problem when entering data with date format

Hi Nathan,
Thanks for your answer.
Here is the spreadsheet.
Thanks
Ibnou

SurveyForm.xls (32.5 KB)

··· On Feb 7, 2:51 am, Nathan wrote: > Hi Ibnou, > I'm working on a new version of XLS2XForms which I'm hoping to make > available sometime this week. Hopefully your problem will go away in > the new version. If you could send me the spreadsheet, I will test it > out and send you the XForm back if it works. And if it doesn't work it > will help me figure out what the problem is. > Thanks, > -Nathan > > On Feb 6, 2:34 am, Ibnou DIENG wrote: > > > > > > > > > Hello, > > > I add a variable (date format) using XLS2XForm: > > > add date prompt > > > When I try to enter data, I got this message: "The application ODK > > Collecfty (process org.odk.collect.android) has stopped unexpectedly. > > Please try again" > > > Can anyone help me? > > > Ibnou

Hi Ibnou,
Your form seems to work fine on my phone (even when generated from the
xls2xform site). The problem might be in your phone or in your version
of collect. If that's the case I'm not the best person to deal with
this issue.
If you could find out the versions of collect and android that you are
using that might help shed some light on the issue.
Regards,
-Nathan

··· On Feb 7, 12:42 am, Ibnou DIENG wrote: > Hi Nathan, > Thanks for your answer. > Here is the spreadsheet. > Thanks > Ibnou > > On Feb 7, 2:51 am, Nathan wrote: > > > > > > > > > Hi Ibnou, > > I'm working on a new version of XLS2XForms which I'm hoping to make > > available sometime this week. Hopefully your problem will go away in > > the new version. If you could send me the spreadsheet, I will test it > > out and send you the XForm back if it works. And if it doesn't work it > > will help me figure out what the problem is. > > Thanks, > > -Nathan > > > On Feb 6, 2:34 am, Ibnou DIENG wrote: > > > > Hello, > > > > I add a variable (date format) using XLS2XForm: > > > > add date prompt > > > > When I try to enter data, I got this message: "The application ODK > > > Collecfty (process org.odk.collect.android) has stopped unexpectedly. > > > Please try again" > > > > Can anyone help me? > > > > Ibnou > > > > SurveyForm.xls > 43KViewDownload

Hi Nathan,
I updated my collect and the form works well.
Thanks a lot for that and ... for this amaizing tool!
Best regards
Ibnou

··· 2012/2/8, Nathan : > Hi Ibnou, > Your form seems to work fine on my phone (even when generated from the > xls2xform site). The problem might be in your phone or in your version > of collect. If that's the case I'm not the best person to deal with > this issue. > If you could find out the versions of collect and android that you are > using that might help shed some light on the issue. > Regards, > -Nathan > > On Feb 7, 12:42 am, Ibnou DIENG wrote: >> Hi Nathan, >> Thanks for your answer. >> Here is the spreadsheet. >> Thanks >> Ibnou >> >> On Feb 7, 2:51 am, Nathan wrote: >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hi Ibnou, >> > I'm working on a new version of XLS2XForms which I'm hoping to make >> > available sometime this week. Hopefully your problem will go away in >> > the new version. If you could send me the spreadsheet, I will test it >> > out and send you the XForm back if it works. And if it doesn't work it >> > will help me figure out what the problem is. >> > Thanks, >> > -Nathan >> >> > On Feb 6, 2:34 am, Ibnou DIENG wrote: >> >> > > Hello, >> >> > > I add a variable (date format) using XLS2XForm: >> >> > > add date prompt >> >> > > When I try to enter data, I got this message: "The application ODK >> > > Collecfty (process org.odk.collect.android) has stopped unexpectedly. >> > > Please try again" >> >> > > Can anyone help me? >> >> > > Ibnou >> >> >> >> SurveyForm.xls >> 43KViewDownload > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >