Problem with begin repeat

Hello,

I have a problem on ODK but I do not know if it is possible to do so.

In fact in my questionnaire, I have a series of table where the main
variable is a variable select_one and for the modality we chose there's a
lot of question that are posed specificaly.

What I want to do is abstract in 3 points:

-Create a variable before the begin repeat that will collect all possible
choices and parameterize the number of table row (I managed to do so)

-Put a limit of the number of choices possible in relation to the choices I
would have made in the SELECT_MULTIPLE (I can not do)

-Make Sure that the collector can not select the same choice in 2
occurrences (I can not do it too)

I put in attached rooms, the form that I could do before.

I thank you in advance.

Director.xls (32.5 KB)

Hi there,

A constraint of count-selected(.) can be used to limit the numbers of choices.

There is no easy way to prevent the collector from selecting the same
choice in a repeat. What I usually do is to stop using repeats, and
instead put the multi-select first, and then have relevant questions
if a particular choice is selected.

Yaw

ยทยทยท On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 2:38 PM, moujib adisa wrote: > Hello, > > > > I have a problem on ODK but I do not know if it is possible to do so. > > In fact in my questionnaire, I have a series of table where the main > variable is a variable select_one and for the modality we chose there's a > lot of question that are posed specificaly. > > What I want to do is abstract in 3 points: > > -Create a variable before the begin repeat that will collect all possible > choices and parameterize the number of table row (I managed to do so) > > -Put a limit of the number of choices possible in relation to the choices I > would have made in the SELECT_MULTIPLE (I can not do) > > -Make Sure that the collector can not select the same choice in 2 > occurrences (I can not do it too) > > > I put in attached rooms, the form that I could do before. > > I thank you in advance. > > -- > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "ODK Community" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.