1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I need your help to solve a problem with Pulldata function.
Screenshot of the csv file is provided below.
I would like to get the ''code_f" of "n_localite". My problem is as followed :
The "n_localite" has sometimes the same value repeated but other fields of the csv file are different.
While using the above function I get the "code_f" value of the first "n_localite" even if it isn't the one I am looking for.
It seems like the pulldata function only pulls the first matching row.
Is it possible to use two columns instead of one to check for matching?
I will appreciate your contribution to help me solve the problem.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.*
I am using Android 10 and ODK Collect v1.30.1 and kobotoolbox server.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I visited the forum and search for "Pulldata" as a key word but I didn't come across with a post that is dealing with the problem I encounter.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, at