Apologies for the redundancy with this topic - I know it has been beaten to death by now. But I need assistance deciphering my Apache Tomcat log files in order to get a way forward.
1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
At this stage, as far as I can tell, I cannot publish forms with repeat groups. Those that do not have repeat groups are able to publish just fine.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
- I am running ODK Aggregate version v1.5.0.
- It is hosted on AWS EC2 instance running CentOS Linux distribution.
- I am hosting Aggregate on my own infrastructure with Apache Tomcat8.
- I am using PostgreSQL to store my data.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
- I have already increased my quota limit to 500 per second per user but seemingly cannot go beyond that. Looks to be a ceiling cap in my case.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
- |Attempt to publish a form with a repeat group.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
See catalina.out log file below:
catalina.out.txt (17.5 KB)