Quick Question

Hi OpenDataKit Blog Team,

My name is Sam Bowling and I am an infrastructure engineer at SingleHop. As we progress forward in the internet of things, more and more of the world's information is being stored in the cloud, but if there's anything the Anthem breach has taught us, it's that data protection still very much relies on users.

As a cloud hosting company, we want to make sure that people understand what exactly the cloud is and how they can protect their data. We've put together this infographic that details some of the most common ways everyone uses the cloud in their day-to-day lives. We were hoping that if you found this infographic interesting, you could share it in the next few days with your readers along with some tips on how to keep their information secure.

Let me know if you'd be interested in educating the online community, and I can send you over the graphic along with some questions to help guide your post. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and working with you to help people stay safe online!

Cheers,
Sam